Winding silk is like a formula in mathematics for those who learn Tai Chi, it is very important. The silk-wrapped technique has a solid foundation, and when practicing all Taijiquan moves, he can learn from each other and get through.
This teaching is divided into 2 times, each of 80 minutes.
The Chen-style Taijiquan-wrapped silk exercise is divided into nine chapters:
- Single front wrapped silk， 2.Wrap silk on the front of both hands， 3. Back stroke of Both hands
- Wrap silk on the side of one hand, 5: expand to front and strip leaves back
6: Both hands are twisted forward and backward 7: One-handed front-side winding wire， 8 ； Twist hands up and down 9: Wrap silk around both hands (white crane spreads its wings)
The silk-wrapping work takes “center of gravity conversion” as its core content.
Key points of shifting focus:
- Drive the arm to wind forward and backward under the correct law of the transition of the center of gravity. Move the center of gravity left and right, with the calf perpendicular to the ground as the boundary. When moving in place, the knee joint and the heel are aligned up and down, and not too forward.
- The sequence of shifting the center of gravity is to “shift the center of gravity first and then turn the waist” in order to realize the “lead the hand with the body and run through it every step of the way” in Tai Chi. Here is a specific implementation method of Tai Chi “Crotch walking back arc”.
- The angle of the center of gravity conversion and waist rotation, and the left and right rotations are about 45° based on the center line
- Change the center of gravity to the details of the legs. When moving the center of gravity, the knee joints should be properly internally closed. When turning the waist, the three joints of the hip, knee and ankle are simultaneously supported to the calf vertical.
- The center of gravity is changed. The specific position of the waist is the joint depression between the thigh root and the hip, not the position where we usually think of the waist belt.
Lecturer: Gang Huang
Henan Tai Chi Institute of Economics Opening Head Coach,Special Lecturer of shenshi Tai Chi, 13th generation successor of Chen Style Tai Chi, Sixth Duan of Chinese Wushu, National Excellent Social Sports Instructor, Health Care Teacher of Beijing Sport University
From May 3 to May 10, 2020, 2 courses, 1.20 hours each time, 160 minutes in total,become member Replay back and learn at any time
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Chinese
- Students 1839
- Assessments Yes
Chen Style Tai Chi Coiled motion （A）
No 1: Single front wrapped silk:
Pay attention to the combination of revolution and rotation. Regardless of the upward or downward arc movement of the arm, the "forward and reverse winding" of the arm cannot be interrupted during the movement. Can't "break".
The four decomposition actions are:
1. Move the center of gravity with one hand and wrap it in front of the lower abdomen.
2. Turn the waist and pierce the palm, move the hand upwards 45° along the lower arc and pierce the palm with the fingertips.
3 Move the center of gravity again, wrap your arms backwards.
4, turn your waist and extend your arms in opposite directions along the upper arc, returning to the original position.
Pay attention to the consciousness of the sequence transition of the back, shoulders, elbows and hands (intersection transition).
No 2: Wrap silk on the front of both hands:
The essentials are the same as the one-handed wire wrapping, that is, two one-handed wrapping wires run crosswise together, that is, the two-handed wire wrapping is on the front. The decomposition action can be two.
1 Move the center of gravity when changing hands.
2. Turn the waist and move the arms to the 45° position of the body.
No 3: Stroke the wire afterwards Winding the silk against the front,
winding from the outside to the inside, you can practice with one hand first, and then transition to both hands after being proficient. The upper arc winds inward, and the lower arc winds across.
1. Move the center of gravity and sink your shoulders and drop your elbows.
2. Turn your waist and turn your hands up to the 45° position.
3. Move the center of gravity and tilt the arm backwards to the lower abdomen.
4 Turn your waist and continue to tilt your arms backwards.
No 4: One-handed side wrapping wire:
The four decomposing movements are
1 when it is wound on the side of the body, loosening the hips, turning the waist, and wrapping the arms backwards.
2 Move the center of gravity and wrap the arm down to the side of the hip.
3 Turn your waist and wrap your arms around your thighs. Move the center of gravity through the palm to about 45° in front of the body.
Pay attention to two points:
1. When the waist is turned, the knee joint is internally closed, and the upper and lower shear forces are formed by loosening the hips.
2. When moving the center of gravity through the palm upwards, leave a wide gap between the arms and legs.
Chen Style Tai Chi Coiled motion （B）
No 5: expand to front and strip leaves back :
1. Move your weight and stroke your hands down to the front of your abdomen.
2. Turn around and squeeze with both hands.
3. Move the center of gravity and turn your hands to your back.
4 Turn your waist and walk your hands behind the arc and stroke.
Important: The distance between your hands is always one forearm width. Stand diagonally forward and backward.
No 6: Both hands are twisted forward and backward
Combining the shift of the center of gravity, turn the waist and wrap your hands in an arc and separate them up and down. Return to the center of gravity, continue to draw arcs with both hands by turning the waist, shuangshun hands together. Appropriate looseness when shuangshun twists hands. Be careful not to exceed the "side midline" of the body when the double-reverse winding is separated.
No 7 : One-handed front-side winding wire
The action is somewhat similar to the back-stretching silk, the difference is that in the swift winding, the elbows of the sitting wrist are wound inward, while the back-stretching smooth winding is the outward winding.
The decomposition actions are:
1 Turn your waist and wrap your arms inward to your chest,
2 Move the center of gravity and wrap your arms down to the front of your abdomen, and keep your arms tight.
3 Turn your waist and continue to wrap your arms backwards.
4 Move the center of gravity, sink your shoulders, drop your elbows, and wrap your arms around your wrists.
No 8. Twist your hands up and down
Stand up at the horse step, put your hands together in front of your chest and pinch, while the tail is supported and sinked, forming a pair of tension. Continue to wrap your hands up and keep your body upright gradually (but do not stand upright, you need to maintain a small amount of knee flexion to loosen your hips), wrap your hands on your head, turn your sides to the sides of your body, open and press, and press the center of gravity with your hands. Squat into a horse stance, cross your hands in front of your lower abdomen, and continue to pinch upwards on your chest. Combined with the use of inverted abdominal breathing, the center of gravity rises and the hands are opened to inhale, the lower abdomen is retracted (inverted abdominal breathing), and the hands are pressed down, the center of gravity sinks and the hands are exhaled, and the lower abdomen feels swelling and loose.
Stand up at the horse step, cross your arms in front of your chest, wrap your body backwards and sit with your wrists outside, wrap your arms upwards, and then stand upright (still not completely standing upright), then wrap your hands together above your head. , His arms continued to be wrapped around his chest, and his body fell back into a horse. Combined with reverse abdominal breathing: inhale when the center of gravity rises, exhale when the center of gravity falls, inhale when the hands are open, and exhale when the hands are crossed. Breathe evenly and long and don't hold your breath. Preliminary exercises can breathe naturally, and natural movements can be combined with breathing for a long time.
No 9: Wrap silk around both hands (white crane spreads its wings)
For the silk-wrapping exercise in the state of Tai Chi virtual step, the center of gravity is mainly supported by one leg, and the load is relatively large. In the state of vacant step, you still have to maintain the posture of holding your chest and back, bending your knees and relaxing your hips to stand upright. Turn your hips left and right, lead your hands with your body, twist your hands in front of your body, allow your body to move back and forth in a small amount when making silk wrap, but not too obvious, and always keep your front foot in a virtual step. The left and right rotation angle is still 45°, the arm is slightly smaller than the twisting, mainly for the forearm.