Members who participate in the offline courses of this year’s improvement class can get free at any time during the year: the above intermediate courses are broadcast live and look back at the benefits of learning
Chen Style Taijiquan Essential 18 Styles
Chen Style Taijiquan 49 Style Single Sword
Chen-style Taiji quan 46-style Yunshui Taiji Fan intensive
Course content of the 2020 Intermediate class
Time： Every Sunday 9.30am -11.30am Adress：Doncaster Secondary College -David Perry Hall Doncaster
the number of recruits is 30，Entry requirements：Enrolled students who have completed the beginning course or have a basic foundation after examination
Master Xu Qinlan and Master Jiang demonstrate Chen style Tai Chi single sword.
1. Chen Style Taijiquan Essential 18 Styles
2. Chen Style Taijiquan National Examination Course Two Section Single Practice
3. Chen Style Taijiquan 49 Style Single Sword
4. Chen-style Taijiquan 46-style Yunshui Taiji Fan intensive course
5. Chen Style Taijiquan Six Style Four Directions Gong
Chen Style Taijiquan Essential 18 Styles - – First Prize of 2018 First Australian International Wushu Festival Group Competition
Chen-style Taijiquan 46-style Yunshui Taiji Fan intensive course
Registration membership fee and enjoyment:
Free teaching, membership registration fee per semester: $180 throughout the year. Enjoy annual gold membership activities. 1. Gold members can (subject to the conditions permitted by the venue) freely choose elective courses at any time and place throughout the year (except for elite classes).
2. Free life accident insurance for DW members, and free Sword Certificate for Tai Chi Equipment.
3. Free learning and enjoy the live webcast of reviewing relevant courses of Tai Chi masters in 2021.
4. Issue a certificate of completion who pass the examination at the end of the semester